(CLOSED)Hiring builders for a simulator

About me
Hi there! i am 15 year old boy i am from norway i have been working as a scripter for about 2 months now i have been in roblox for about 3 years i am making this simulator bec i am trying to earn money for my family ::slight_smile: it will be great if you contact me

The team
@Rithboy1 - Scripter 50%
@you - Builder → Building cartonny 50%

You can see our progress so far in discord The game is not public yet

About the job
We are looking for a professional cartoon builder to join me. The job is about making a simulator
What we are gonna make in the game will be talked about in Discord dms

What the game is gonna be about

Basically u live in a basement and u build your websites and then with the money u get u buy stuff for Ur basement or new levels for Ur basement or new rooms and whatnot… u can decorate it… show off to Ur friends your designing skills

About the time
We are think that we can work 4-5 hours every day we are think if this is possible to be done in 5 of august

Payment
I am trying to make a game with 1 guy one so it will be 50% 50% for both

Contact Us

You can contact me in discord : By Rithboy1#4734
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Quite interested!, I contacted you on Discord, my name is MrSquirrel#7131

Hm I cant contact you for some reason, you must have changed your username, could you provide me the username please, thanks! :grin:

Hmm…

I don’t recommend work for this people.

He scammed me. He give me tasks to do and later I finished 75% and he remove from me. Right now I can’t edit the game.

This is so sad :frowning:

Please not work for him or work in your own studio and wait for paid.

Edit:

He said: Some is done. Is my work!!!

Come to my portfolio and see if you agree to work for him!

OR SEE THIS:

Good advice!

5 Likes

Hello
If your reading this i want to say i got my account back and i could not conact you bec you blocked me so if your reading this my discord user is : Rithboy1#4734

Also please dont lie my discord got hacked / my steam got hacked / almost my roblox account / my gmail got hacked / my youtube channel got hacked and then you call me a scammer ???

Before I blocked you or hacker, he or you wrote haha then you removed or he removed me from friends and I was also deprived of the opportunity to edit the game.

1 Like

And you seriously put a dev forum about me scamming you… i wonder if you look up in the chat were i was asking for help bec i dont know what to do if someone hacked my email
and for the people that are believing him please dm me and i can show proof i have all pictures of what we have typed

My discord is on the top

I do not recommend working with this guy.

1- He is a (fake?) scripter, he only follows tutorials in youtube.
2- the fact he was got hacked is true, but it was long time ago, so the truth he is lying and he actually scammed @MrGalaretka, i know that cause i was an old friend to him and helped him to solve the problem, and i regret it.
3- the fact i m an old friend, i know his personality from long time ago.

Hope you take my advice in a good way.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.