[CLOSED]Looking For Devs' For Simulator

Closed The Topic It has been delayed

6 Likes

I can be a UI Designer, but I need a solid payment. I am not accepting %.

3 Likes

I know but if you don’t want to apply then don’t, sorry if that might sound rude, I didn’t mean it to be that way.

1 Like

Ok thats fair. Good luck finding people!

2 Likes

Greetings, I am interested and would be delighted to work with you. I have sent you a friend request on discord.

2 Likes

Intersted, BUILDER! Discord: Emily#3335

2 Likes

Hi! I see you need a GFX artist! Check my portfolio;

2 Likes

All spots are still open, today might be the last day you can apply for some positions.

1 Like

Well, I dont know if you hired me because you havent contacted me or anything.

1 Like

I know I saw your work but I can’t just hire you right when I see you so I’m giving it a while until I make my decision. If I don’t contact you then it means you won’t be hired but if I do then you will be, but I’m giving it a while.

1 Like

Alright, thats all I needed to know. I just didnt know if you were gonna contact.

2 Likes

Hello, I was wondering if you needed a modeler?

1 Like

Oh no I don’t think we’ll be needing a modeler.

1 Like

I didn’t think this would be enough so I’ll be making a bit more of my game then I’ll make another post for recruitment I just thought I should just some pictures of my game. And also to be more read, with other things. I’ll be posting in a few days.

1 Like

You aren’t supposed to make 2 posts and instead bump the first and edit it.

1 Like

What do you mean two posts. If I edit my first one whatever it is there’ll still be comments in the topic. Or are you talking about my comment posts.

1 Like

When you said this I got a little confused.

1 Like

That’s because idk when I’ll make another post if it goes over 14 days this topic will close so I said that. Sometimes some things occur and I have to delay some things and after a long time this topic will close 14 days after the last reply.

2 Likes

The topic is closed I just had three people sending me a friend request. Also means I’m not recruiting anyone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.