Clothing Designer Feedback 2019-2020 | nva_f

Woah, you’ve improved so much!! I love your template and the style of your clothing! I’ve noticed you’ve added neckholes and dedicated yourself more to a certain design :o One thing I’d say as a next step is that you should add shading/texture and make more detailed designs. I usually outline my clothing by using the wiggly tool (I forgot the name xd) and then using gaussian blur 1-2 then lowering the opacity - I don’t know I just think it looks more smoother with the skin. For ideas I suggest using Pinterest or weheartit if you’re stuck! :yellow_heart:

For the ASSC hoodie, I’d suggest moving the back logo up more behind the hood so it doesn’t run into the lining at the bottom. Also, it lookks a bit pixelated, what I tend to do is blur it 1-2 (unless you are shrinking a huge png then blur it 5-10) on another tab, then copy and paste on to your design! Also texture could be added slighty to make it ‘pop’ more in a way. :yellow_heart: image I love the shading though!

If you have any inquiries or want quick feedback my Discord is cewys#3333 :slightly_smiling_face:

did u make the shoes yourself too?

1 Like

A friend of mine made them some time ago.

1 Like

what software do u use to make clothings

1 Like