Code issues - The inventory does not show the list

Oh I understand, okay, don’t worry anyway, thank you very much for trying to help me :smiley:

I found a video for you, you can try it.
How to Make a Roblox Inventory System | Advanced Scripting Tutorial (2020) - YouTube -

Hi, sorry it took me so long to get back to you,
I can’t really explain it better than @TheRealNcMaster, but like what I said up top, you will have to address the Background frame. If you share a studio file (with nothing but the inventory system) then I might be able to fix it :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hello, here is the file, if you can solve the problem I would really appreciate it :frowning:
inventory download.rbxl (44,1 KB)

Hi, I’m going to work on this and see if I can figure it out. I’ll get back to you shortly

1 Like

Okay, I’ll be waiting for you! Thank you very much for your time

1 Like

Okay, I think I got it to work without breaking it, it almost seemed as if you were missing a few elements. Below is a video of it, you don’t have to watch it, just shows you what it looks like.
InventoryTest.wmv (692.9 KB)

Here is the finished place file:FIXED Inventory.rbxl (41.8 KB)

This should work, I have instructions and info on what I changed inside a script named “Read Me” in Workspace. Best of luck in your builds!

Last thought - how do you do videos on devforum, without sharing only a downloadable link? I can’t seem to figure it out :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wow! thank you very much! thanks for your time, i really didn’t expect it

1 Like

No problem, with future questions you can contact me through Devforum, Roblox, or my group, Visions Games. Good luck!

1 Like