Colors getting inverted on import

Whenever I import a model which, for example, I have vertex painted red in blender, upon importation gets turned into blue, I don’t know if it’s a setting I might have toggled. Can someone please help?

Maybe you imported the seat and back parts individually and the texture for them didnt get exported and the color of mesh might have been set blue in studio.
Try this:
Export the whole chair as one model. (Join every part into 1 model [CTRL+J] and recolor it as a whole in blender.)
Then export the whole model as 1 part and maybe the color u wanted will appear. If it didnt, u could just export the texture file and import it to the mesh manually.
Not 100% sure if it works but hey, it might work. Reply back if it did :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am already exporting the entire model as 1 part.

Hmm did u export it by .fbx file?
If so then try exporting as .obj and manually apply the texture from studio.
If u already exported as obj file then welp im not sure either

Make sure none of the plugins you have is doing this, check if you have any vertex on because that may be the reason for discoloration. If you are only importing from .fbx import as .obj. If it still happens try making the chair another color to see if it inverts them. If it still happens after all that and it inverts all colors perhaps make the chair blue and it’ll invert to red?