Colours wrong on custom R15 character

I’ve been working on a new character for my game, and I’ve encountered the problem of not being able to colour parts individually. This wouldn’t be an issue if the colours were actually consistent across the entire body, and not completely different. These are all set to the exact same colour.

Can this be fixed in any way? I assume I might’ve messed something up, since I didn’t see this mentioned as an issue in other topics. Thank you

1 Like

This character is made from one single mesh part or from few smaller one? Also you could’ve just made a lot of wrong copies of vertices during making this character which I guess could’ve make some parts different.

1 Like

It’s an R15 character, it’s made of several different parts.

Are all the Meshes the same Material?

Yeah, they’re all the same, they’re all Plastic

Quite weird, I’m not sure what can be reason of this problemm, but try to check out this character in Blender because you can just find issues like doubled parts, if there’s other reason of this problem I have no idea what it might be.

@RoBloxBossk brought a workaround to a different thread:

Posting it here just in case anybody stumbles on this thread with the same issue. This needs to be actually fixed.

3 Likes