Combo system help

In my basketball game, there are dribble moves, and basically what I want is during a dribble move, you can go ahead and I guess the word would be “queue” another dribble move before the previous one is over, and then it would play after the current dribble move. Hopefully that made sense. If anyone could me that’d be awesome.

if you quene too many things the game will lag

sorry, this topic definitely doesn’t have enough information for people to help you out! Please refer to the about page for information on creating a topic. Good luck on your game though, it sounds cool :slight_smile:

Probably add some sort of move-stacking system; where at the last 0.5 - 0.75 seconds of a cooldown, you can stack “dribble” type move on top of it. I’d recommend using Attributes for determining what type of move it is. If you have the moves as modules / individual scripts, that is.

Good luck! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Sorry for late response but I felt like I should say it anyway. This didn’t directly give me the answer, but when you mentioned stacking and all that stuff it popped an idea in my head so thank you very much!

2 Likes