(COMMISIONS CLOSED) FXdan-Building(realistic and low poly maps and assets) portfolio

About Me

Hello! I am offering my services as a builder. I specialize map design, but can do other things such as creating low poly natural assets such as rocks, bushes, etc. I have been building for Around 2 years on Roblox and have previously worked on titles such as Arc Reborn, and Musician Simulator,Golf Simulator, and I am currently working on Treasure Simulator at Vetra Developments, and Gym Realms at Xenobyte.

My Work

My most recent showcases can be seen here:

Here are some more detailed builds that I have made.

https://gyazo.com/1b775fcaacf6331651e63ece35f5c0a7 (this is a gif)

Here are some low poly builds that I have built.

(all meshes/assets used here are created by me in studio or in Blender. The bottom ones are the more recent ones.)

Here are various models I have made(modelling is definitely not my niche.)

(I don’t model too much, all these models are atleast a few months old.)

(^This is not complete, but I never finished it so I dont have a final product of it.)

Availability

I’m available for around 2 or more hours of work on the weekends(due to other projects). I am always available and can be contacted any time, but i’ll only be able to work on the weekends due to school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is robux. Most prices are based on the size of the place/model, and the detail.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, on Discord, or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/danthedev4
monkkk#9116

Thanks for checking out my portfolio! :smile:
This is an addition to a few month old portfolio of mine. That one was outdated, and had way less things shown compared to this one.

9 Likes

Wow! Some of your lowpoly builds are really good! Keep up the hard work!

Thank you very much for the feedback!

Sent friend request on discord

Your Discord didn’t seem to work. If you changed it please tell me what you changed it to.

3 Likes

So sorry, my discord nitro ran out. my new discord user is monkkk#9116

eh can make the office with big shadows and glass example this is so ugly can make be big

Are you able to pay? I do not do work for free.

for make much big is 500 robuxs i has make the group with group funds ok.

Re sent friend request with new tag