[Outdated/closed] 3d modler and builder

About me

My name Is crazydude123244, but call me crazy. I’m a 3d modler and a builder. I am also currently learning how to script, But I wouldn’t call myself a scripter yet. I’ve been building for about 6 and a half months now, and started modeling last week lol. I really enjoy these 2 tasks, and will fulfill your comission with passion. Well, That’s about it.

What I can do

So as you know, I’m a builder and 3d modler.

Maps, and builds

Annotation 2020-04-21 161310

Sci-fi Katana

[/details]

Map using only blender

My Prices

So for my price’s here is what I would like to do:

• 3D model 500-2k
  • Small Build 500 - 2.5k
  • Medium Build 3k-6k
  • Large Build 7k- 10k
    These right here are just base prices, meaning that we can always negotiate in discord too.(I accept robux only for now, although I could Set up a paypal account)

Contact

You could Contact me on the dev forum or on Discord, although Discord is 100x more preferable.
Discord: loco#6662

Last words

I Love this community so much, but of course, there’s always a darkside of a community, and the darkisde of this community are the scammers. When you order a commision, You will provide me a reference image and what you want me to build/model. I will show you picture’s of my progress, for proof that I’m not just downloading this off the Internet. After I have completed the commision, you can pay me half of the payment before and then half of the payment after, or just upfront payment.

Have a nice day.

10 Likes

Still Looking!
(30 charrrrrrrrs)

Raise your prices (30charrrrrr)

You think?
(30 charrssssssssss)

Yeah, for the maps/buildings especially. A full building/interior/exterior/assets would be worth more than this. Small maps are like 1-5k medium maps 7-10k big maps 10k-25k depending on how good you are. I’d suggest changing the first & second pic though as it’s not quite on the level of the other builds :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback.
Will consider your advice for my portfolio.
Have a Nice day!

1 Like

The second one is very nice. Looking forward to seeing it in a game.

1 Like

Alright, Updated the Portfolio, Tell me what you think!