[closed] builders & logo designers needed [usd/r$ offered] [usd preferred]

[COMMISSIONS] BUILDERS & LOGO DESIGNERS NEEDED [USD/R$ OFFERED] [USD PREFERRED]

About Us

Hi there! I’m PancakeXVII, the founder of The State of Parkland We are based in the Modern Era (2020) as a fictional American state. We are currently developing our first ever game right now and are in need of developers and Logo designers.

The Team
Jackets - Environment Design
S1mpleL0gic - Scripter
Hazsun - UI
PancakeXVII - Lead Builder & Project manager

About The Job

We are looking for a professional and capable builder who has a thorough understanding of the interworkings of studio and game optimization. We highly recommend that if you are interested in please have a portfolio readily available.

We are also looking for a Logo designer capable of making over 16+ different high definition logos.

Our game is a rather large scale and we expect to complete the project within a month from now. We advise that if you are interested to please maintain an efficient work schedule, nice cooperation, and an overall positive attitude with the other developers.

Payment

We are paying R$/USD Our preferred payment method is USD. We are willing to negotiate using Robux if your situation permits.

Development Progress:

Contact Us

You can contact me at

Discord- XVII#7493, or by joining our Discord Server!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

interested, here is my portfolio

P O R T F O L I O

contact info is provided within

I am interested for the GFX artist!

Do you have a discord by any chance?

Yes, I do. 30 characters 30 characters

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.