(Commissions Closed) YellowBannana898 - Programmer, Builder and 3D Modeler

ABOUT ME

Hi there! I am offering my services as a Programmer, Builder and 3D Modeler. I specialize in programming but I can also make 3D models especially low poly ones. I have been 3D modeling for about a year and a half now and have been programming for about two years. I have contributed to groups such as Fun Time Games, WildFire Studios, Quack Corporation, Dev Max Games, Rebirth Simulator Project, Xpresso, Quartio, Pressure Studios, Monz Clothing, Lattio, Island Hospital Clothing ,Custard Cafe, Fruza, Kailano, Triten Studios 2, Pluto & Co., The White Jade Café, and Predcomm Studios !

SHOWCASE

Programming
Heaven Studios

UI by: @crucifyko
3D Models by: @Fallen2D

Block Placement System

Mega Obby

Built by: @TBNRDAN653

Building/3D Modeling
3D Models

Maps/ Areas

AVAILABILITY

I am available for multiple hours everyday!

FEEDBACK

@spyagent388 : “I highly recommend him if you’re looking for 3D Modelling. He made me some awesome hats and pets at extremely good prices, very kind and friendly. The result was amazing for what I paid for :slight_smile:

@alexyroyal30 : “I higly recommand this guy. He’s working for my studio and we’re about to release a pretty high quality game.”

@LoomisSimmons : “Good Modeler and animator, will see job through to finish and easy to work with. Great Hire!”

@Fxnie : “Great modeler, perfect prices, and great support and assistance during the whole process.”

@TheJamesPotter : “Wonderful to work with. Thank you for your work!”

@YT_MonkeyRBX : “Hired him,
great personality, builds are exactly what I want,
very understanding.”

@AImxxnd : “I commissioned Yellow and he was super fun to work with! I really really recommend Yellow.”

PAYMENT

Prices are negotiable, they mostly depend on the complexity of the work. No refunds. I accept group funds, t-shirts, game passes and payment is always first.

CONTACT

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/YBannana898 or at Discord: YellowBannana898#0913

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

25 Likes

I highly recommend him if you’re looking for 3D Modelling. He made me some awesome hats and pets at extremely good prices, very kind and friendly. The result was amazing for what I paid for :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good Modeler and animator, will see job through to finish and easy to work with. Great Hire!

3 Likes

I higly recommand this guy. He’s working for my studio and we’re about to release a pretty high quality game.

4 Likes

Great modeler, perfect prices, and great support and assistance during the whole process.

3 Likes

Wonderful to work with. Thank you for your work!

2 Likes

Hired him,
great personality, builds are exactly what I want,
very understanding.

1 Like

I commissioned Yellow and he was super fun to work with! I really
recommend Yellow.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Had a blast working on your commission!

1 Like

Very underrated, he made me a few models and they look amazing!

1 Like

The programming part of the portfolio has now been added!

Sent you a friend request on Discord…

I am very sorry for the late response!

Defienetly a very good scripter. I’ve known this guy for some time and I can tell that if you order scrpts from him you will not regret it

1 Like

Thanks Max, it means a lot coming from an amazing scripter like you!

1 Like