xPro_Do's Porfolio

Title

:page_with_curl: | A MESSAGE TO VIEWERS

Hello there!

I’m xSp_ctre, a developer of 7 years here on the platform. Over the years, I have come to possess invaluable experience & expertise in various areas of development, which I have recently found the time to share with others again.

I have organized this portfolio to offer a glimpse into the content I have created on the platform; I hope that you enjoy what you see, and I look forward to potentially working with you down the line!

Some areas of this portfolio are organized within drop-down tabs, tap :arrow_forward: to open them. THIS PORTFOLIO IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING EDITED.

:card_file_box: | TABLE OF CONTENTS

1. A MESSAGE TO VIEWERS
2. TABLE OF CONTENTS, INFORMATION
3. DEVELOPMENT OVERVIEW
4. BUILDING/MODELING
5. 2D CLOTHING DESIGN
6. 3D GRAPHIC DESIGN [GFX]

:hammer_and_wrench: | DEVELOPMENT OVERVIEW

While I am familiar with nearly every area of development, I find that I excel most notably in:

BUILDING/MODELING

:hammer: | BUILDING/MODELING

Building was the first area of development I got into, starting back in 2016. Since then, I have improved by substantial margins, with the most significant improvements coming after I learned how to use Blender in combination with Substance 3D Painter.

Any build or model that I take on is generally created through the aforementioned programs (unless requested otherwise), which allows me to effectively prioritize both quality and optimization.

BUILDING/MODELING COMMISSIONS: :white_check_mark: AVAILABLE

:framed_picture: | CREATION SHOWCASE

Below you may find various builds/models that I have created, showcasing the versatility and detail that I am capable of.

:package: | PACKAGES:

To those interested in employing my building/modeling services, I have outlined the general pricing parameters. It should be noted that in rare cases, the price ranges outlined below may differ from the final estimate provided upon consultation.

BASIC: LOW-POLY
  • Construction of a model or map in a low-poly design, includes full custom texturing & mesh-based construction.
  • Prices will range from :robux_gold: 4,000 - :robux_gold: 250,000
STANDARD: MID-POLY
  • Construction of a model or map in a mid-poly design, includes full custom texturing & mesh-based construction.
  • Prices will range from :robux_gold: 8,000 - :robux_gold: 500,000
PREMIUM: HIGH-POLY
  • Construction of a model or map in a high-poly design, includes full custom texturing & mesh-based construction.
  • Prices will range from :robux_gold: 12,000 - :robux_gold: 1,000,000
2D CLOTHING DESIGN

:necktie: | 2D CLOTHING DESIGN

2D clothing design has been a passion of mine for some time now, having really pursued the craft in 2020. At the moment, I currently specialize in hardline clothing design, meaning that anti-aliasing is disabled. To create an outfit, I employ the services of paint.net—a program widely considered to be the best for hardline design.

2D CLOTHING DESIGN COMMISSIONS: :white_check_mark: AVAILABLE

:framed_picture: | CREATION SHOWCASE

Below you may find various outfits that I have designed, showcasing the versatility and detail that I am capable of.

ARMORS

HYBRID

CLOTHING

:package: | PACKAGES:

To those interested in employing my design services, I have outlined the general pricing parameters. It should be noted that in rare cases, the price ranges outlined below may differ from the final estimate provided upon consultation. Outfit commissions are considered private; if you would like the template, there is an add-on option detailed below.

BASIC: CLOTHING
  • A full custom outfit consisting of a cloth-based design. This includes one shirt and one pair of pants.
  • Prices will range from :robux_gold: 6,000 - :robux_gold: 20,000
STANDARD: HYBRID
  • A full custom outfit consisting of a cloth-based design. This includes one shirt and one pair of pants.
  • Prices will range from :robux_gold: 8,000 - :robux_gold: 25,000
PREMIUM: ARMOR
  • Prices will range from :robux_gold: 12,000 - :robux_gold: 30,000
*ADD-ON: REDISTRIBUTION
  • Receive the outfit templates to resell.
  • This add-on is 25% of the commission’s base price.
  • 3D GRAPHIC DESIGN [GFX]

For this reason, these are the areas of development that I currently offer services for.

Given the wide range of services offered and the varying workloads, it is difficult to offer a general ETA for potential tasks here, and as such that will be addressed during the consultation phase.

:scroll: | TERMS OF SERVICE & POLICIES

I look to establish professionalism throughout my work, and consider customer satisfaction to be of the utmost importance. The ToS & policies outlined below are in place to help foster this experience, and create an enjoyable environment for both parties involved. It is important that you take the time to review these early on.

TERMS OF SERVICE
  • FREQUENT AND CLEAR COMMUNICATION is vital in A) ensuring alignment on project goals, B) resolving issues/obstacles encountered, and C) keeping both parties involved throughout the process. This is of course a two-way street, and I hold myself to the same standard.

• AN ESTABLISHED AND COMMUNICATED VISION is necessary to complete any project, and as such, I require all relevant details for the task(s) that are requested of me, including but not limited to references (where applicable) and deadlines.

• CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is of great importance to me, and as such I am always actively working towards ensuring a smooth experience is provided, and that a quality product is delivered.

• PAYMENT DETAILS will generally vary from commission to commission, however, payment will always be requested up-front/prior to starting—whether that be full or partial will depend on the commission details.

PRIVACY POLICY
  • During all stages of a commission, including prior consultation, any information disclosed to me will be considered confidential unless stated otherwise.

• Media showcasing the contents of a commission will not be distributed or displayed elsewhere without consultation/authorization from the commissioner.

LAST UPDATED: 2023-09-11T00:00:00Z

conclusion

I believe that effective development involves frequent and clear communication, an established vision, and consistent quality and production.
In the scenario a build/model request may be new territory for me—whether that be with regards to shape, texturing, etc., I will work to overcome any obstacles that I encounter.

In commissioning me, you agree to the terms of service and policies as outlined within this section. You acknowledge that breaching the agreed-on terms may result in the termination of the commission.

BUILDING: :x: [CLOSED]

ANIMATING: :x: [CLOSED]

CLOTHING: :heavy_check_mark: [OPEN]

MANAGEMENT: :heavy_check_mark: [OPEN]

Showcase

Builds

I’ve been building on ROBLOX since 2016, and primarily use ROBLOX Studio to do so. I am starting to learn how to model using Blender, however I have not yet opened commissions/publicly started using Blender for development. Below are some builds I’ve created throughout my time building on ROBLOX.

High Detail/Poly
Star Wars
Clone Barracks on Kamino (Star Wars)

Jedi Temple on Alderaan (Star Wars - TGR)

Jedi Temple on Alderaan (Star Wars - TGR)
Jedi Temple on 1313 (Star Wars - TGR)

Marvel
Avengers Tower - Floor

Sanctum Sanctorum (Doctor Strange)

Miscellaneous
City Block - Night

The builds below are older, however still are worth showing in my opinion.

Old Builds
Wakandan Ship (Black Panther)

Jedi Temple on Coruscant (Star Wars)

Speeder Bike (Star Wars ROTJ)

Roblox: Island Survival Lobby

Tatooine Building

Jedi Temple Hall of Fame

![Del (2)|603x500](

)

(Some images shown show work not available to see in game at the moment)

Clothing

I started designing clothing in late 2020, and have quickly caught on. I typically design in a hardline style, which is where most of the components of the outfit are outlined (in most cases, outlined with black). Attached below are some outfits I’ve made. You can find more in the Projects category below.

All outfits displayed below are ON-SALE at Skywalker Clothing, Marvel’s Clothing, DC’s Clothing, or Hogwart’s Clothing.

Marvel
Black Widow: Black Widow

Captain America: Avengers Endgame

Iron Man (Mark 85): Avengers Endgame

Iron Man (Mark 85; with Infinity Stones): Avengers Endgame

Classic/Old Loki Variant: Loki Series

Loki (TVA Agent): Loki Series

Mobius: Loki Series

Star Wars
Characters
Din Djarin: The Mandalorian (Season 2) *Remastered Edition*

Luke Skywalker: The Mandalorian

(Cloaked) Luke Skywalker: The Mandalorian

Anakin Skywalker: Revenge of The Sith

(Cloaked)Anakin Skywalker: Revenge of The Sith

Ahsoka Tano: The Mandalorian

Chancellor Palpatine: Revenge of The Sith

Hunter: The Bad Batch

Echo (501st)

Captain Rex

Clone Trooper Armors
Clone Pilot

Standard Armor

41st Elite Corps

104th Wolfpack

187th Legion

212th Attack Battalion

327th Star Corps

501st Legion

Coruscant Guard

Jedi Attire
Jedi Robes

(Cloaked) Jedi Robes

Jedi Youngling

Jedi Initiate

Temple Guard

DC
Batman: The Batman

Harry Potter
House Robes
House Gryffindor Robes

House Hufflepuff Robes

House Ravenclaw Robes

House Slytherin Robes

Animation:

I started character animation in early 2021, however I do not animate as much as I do clothing design or building per se. Below are some recently-made animations I’ve created.

[To be updated]

Management:

I currently own several groups of which I manage. Management in this sense includes development oversight, advertising, partnerships, sponsorships, and rank oversight. Below are some of the aforementioned groups as well as development teams/projects in which I currently actively manage.

Project NBC [Development Project]
Illustrious Studios [Development Group]
Skywalker Clothing [Clothing Group]
Marvel’s Clothing [Clothing Group]
DC’s Clothing [Clothing Group]
Hogwart’s Clothing [Clothing Group]

Projects

Currently I have a few on-going projects, including 4 clothing groups and early-development of a game. Below you can see any updates and/or links to these projects:

Clothing Groups:
Skywalker Clothing
Marvel’s Clothing
DC’s Clothing
Hogwart’s Clothing

Game Development:
WIP

Availability

Listed below are the time-frames I will be able to actively work on any commissions and/or projects I am hired for. This schedule is subject to change.

Note, I will be available for consultation/discussion from 12:00 PM EST - 3 AM EST 7-days/week unless stated otherwise.

Monday: 5:00 PM EST - 3:00 AM EST

Tuesday: 5:00 PM EST - 3:00 AM EST

Wednesday: 4:00 PM EST - 3:00 AM EST

Thursday: 5:00 PM EST - 3:00 AM EST

Friday: 4:00 PM EST - 3:00 AM EST

Saturday: 12:00 PM EST - 3:00 AM EST

Sunday: 12:00 PM EST - 3:00 AM EST

Payment

As of right now, the only payment accepted is ROBUX in most cases. This can be paid through group funds, or a T-Shirt, however any applicable tax would need to be covered.

Pricing is subject to change depending on what is being requested. Payment will always be discussed before development begins. Half of the payment must be paid up-front, with the remaining half being paid after completion of the commission.

Building:

Building will typically vary a lot, however the starting price for large builds such as maps will usually be 100,000 ROBUX, and the price for smaller builds and/or individual models will usually start at 5,000 ROBUX.

Clothing:

Clothing will usually be commissioned through my Clothing Groups, with a starting price of 2,000 ROBUX, which includes one shirt and one pair of pants. This price isn’t often raised, however in rare cases it may be.

Animation:

My price for character animations will usually be between 500 ROBUX and 1,000 ROBUX per animation.

Management:

Management positions will typically involve recurring payments. These will start at 5,000 ROBUX/month.

Contact

If you’re looking to get into contact with me, using Discord is preferable. Review the methods listed below on how you can get in touch with me:

Discord: To contact me over Discord, join my Development Server; upon joining, DM me an introductory message. In this message, be sure to include your ROBLOX username and the details for what you are contacting me about, including what type of commission/project you’d like me to work on, your budget, etc… Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

DevForum: If you’d like to contact me over the ROBLOX DevForum, simply click my profile, and send me a message. Be sure to include the details for what you are contacting me about, including what type of commission/project you’d like me to work on, your budget, etc… Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Thanks for stopping by! If you’re interested in seeing updates for development content, join my Development Discord Server! :wave:

14 Likes

Awesome work dude, I really love the Dr.Strange One

5 Likes

Dang, I clicked on this portfolio thinking it was gonna be underwhelming. I thought that until I saw the examples. My opinions instantly changed. Wow, your work is amazing!

3 Likes

Recommend him if you want quality + speed. He works in a timely manner and is always open to suggestions. Highly recommend him for anything star wars!

4 Likes