COMMS OPEN | Jacobthedragon4ever | GFX | Portfolio

About Me

Hello! My name is Lutao and I am a experienced 3D and 2D GFX artist! I can make things such as thumbnails, logos, gamepasses, social media banners, etc. I also have an extensive knowledge in both Photoshop and Blender!

Showcase

I currently do not have much experience working with others, as for the time being I am trying to make more designs at a discounted price!

Examples!

Availability

My timezone is EST (Eastern Standard Time)

I am usually free from 12am to 5am or whenever I get the time to work on your GFX!

Payment

Logos - 150 :robux_light:
Thumbnails - 300 :robux_light:
Gamepasses - 100 :robux_light:

(All prices can be negotiated!)

Contact

Developer Forum - @lutaoo
Discord - Lutao#9471
Talent Hub - Lutaoo

9 Likes

Nice renders! Unfortunately I’m broke… but I would be interested with collaborating with you in the future! :smile:

I’m going to be honest… the renders are really good made, but for the Profile pictures I’d honestly say that is slightly overpriced. Just as a suggestion. Still I’d maybe buy from the future when time goes by.

Alrighty! I will update my prices immediately. Thank you for the suggestion!

Added a GFX section with recent commisions!

1 Like

Those are really good so far! My first gfx is so bad lol.

Hello! I’m interested, I have sent a request on discord.

Added New Commissions into the 2D + 3D category. Coms still open!

1 Like

Changed my prices a bit due to high demands and fixed my time table.

Nice work, just going to give you one piece of advise, I would recommend you to brighten up your renders, and mess around with the lighting a bit more. This will make the render pop/stand out.

Nice 2D art! They are really high quality and look really nice!

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Redid my portfolio! Coms still open.
Update notes:
-Added watermark
-Removed old example
-Added new(ish) things

Very good work! I was wondering, could you check out my feedback post and tell me if I am ready to start charging Robux for my work? Thanks!

I completely agree with @hellshotss it is simple a render with a coloured background. I wouldn’t price that at a max of 700.