[CLOSED] Community Engagement @ SM Games

Position was filled

14 Likes

Having “HIRING” in the title is a little misleading since you are not hiring, but instead seeking volunteers :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

What would you like to see in our resume, what type of past jobs are you looking for?

You should include things related to community engagement, social media, community moderation, etc.

Not to tell you how to run your game studio or business but, in my opinion, you’re asking a lot for a volunteer position.

DreamCraft previously hired a social media manager with a minimum salary of 32,000 USD, and a lot of what you ask for in this role is similar to what they asked for, i.e.,

• Manage communication channels
  • Create new and maintain current community programs
  • Create content for events

I’m not saying you have to pay a salary like that, but in my opinion, for a role that sounds pretty much like a full-on social media and community manager, you’ll get a better-motivated community manager if you at least offer something other than the potential for compensation.

2 Likes

We really would love to pay people for this position but we unfortunately don’t have the budget for it.

The Community Engagement team, on face value, does a lot, however our idea is to bring on multiple volunteers to complete small parts of the overall role of Community Engagement in more manageable pieces for a voluntary position.

1 Like

I do agree with you, we don’t have to get paid thousands of dollars a year, but atleast a few thousand robust as a 1 time payment.

Yes but that studio is the biggest on roblox right now so what would you expect?

1 Like

Very interested, added you on Discord. EnCode#2905

Applications are now closed. We’ll be reviewing the submitted applications over the coming days and contact those that we’re interested in.

Anyone who has applied should get a responce within 15 business days. If you haven’t, please try and contact me again.