Association Rulebook

The Association of Magic

The following page contains the universal rules of The Association of Magic.

ASSOCIATION RULEBOOK

: Overriding Regulation

i. If users break real-life law (based on severity) they get warned, a jail/ban.

ii. Users in TAoM seen exploiting in TAoM/affiliated content will be banned.

: Wand Usage

i. Duelling in clearly marked duelling pits is unregulated unless a user breaks a rule outside the field of Wand Usage such as profanity, exploiting, glitching. etc. Expect a jailing for this.

ii. Members shouldn’t use harmful spells on others on-duty outside PVP games/areas. If they have casted on you first then you can cast on them back however this may lead to you being punished too and the likelihood is you getting jailed.

iii. Spell abuse is not allowed unless it’s in an arena, pure PVP game or duelling area; if you are caught doing this then you can expect a warning then jailing if continued.

: Misc

i. Members of The Association seen helping exploiters/offenders will have a jailing.

ii. Parliament are not to debate on current affairs outside Parliament & results in a warning.

iii. Glitching the games, abuse of systems/bureaucracy or the like results in a jailing.

iv. Recruitment, advertising, spamming or the like is forbidden and deems you a ban & exile.

: Content

i. Discriminatory posts on any Association-controlled environment is not allowed; expect an exile.

ii. Messages with innapropriate connotations will be deleted; expect an exile.

Punishments can vary from a verbal warning, jailing, game-ban, exile, server-ban, mute or expulsion. Punishments are based on severity of the offense.

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.