Computer crashes when playing Roblox games

Hello everyone,

I’m experiencing a frustrating issue when trying to play any Roblox game on my computer. Every time I enter a game, whether it’s through the Roblox icon on my desktop or within the browser, my computer freezes and shuts down completely, then turns back on. I recently updated my operating system from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but this issue persists.

Here are my computer specs:

• 8GB RAM
  • Intel Core i5 4th generation
  • Intel HD Graphics 3000

I’ve tried a number of troubleshooting steps, including updating Windows and Roblox, clearing cache and temporary files, running Roblox in compatibility mode, and uninstalling and reinstalling the game. However, none of these solutions have worked.

Interestingly, Roblox Studio works perfectly fine on my computer, and I can run games within the studio without any issues.

I suspect that this issue may be related to a recent Roblox update, but I’m not sure. Can anyone point me in the direction of the Roblox update logs or suggest any other troubleshooting steps I can try?

Thank you in advance for your help!

4 Likes

Im assuming that this issue only appeared once you switched to windows 10. Could you send a video of what happens?

1 Like

How much available disk space do you have on your computer right now? And like the post above, a video of what happens when you play a Roblox game would be appreciated.

1 Like

He says that he has 8GB of ram and im guessing its ddr3.

Did you mean to ask how much disk space he has left?

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I meant. I’ll update my post.

2 Likes

In windows 7, it told me that windows 7 was outdated and insisted me to install KB4534310 , which i did but after that install, This problem started accruing.

I erased all the data on both disks, Including the system one, Currently i have over 500 Gb free of space on each drive.

Could you send a video of your problem?

1 Like

Yeah could you please send a video im having trouble finding a solution.

If it is not possible to send a video you could try this

How to fix Roblox kb4534310 error - YouTube

Then we will go from there

1 Like

Here, Sorry for the bad quality and background noises, This one also applies when starting a game through the browser!

p.s: Had some problems uploading to this website so i did a quick fix by uploading to drive.

2 Likes

Could you turn off the feature that makes people request access to view it? Thanks.

1 Like

It may be because of byfron. Go to this link: https://clientsettings.roblox.com/v2/user-channel?binaryType=WindowsPlayer and if it returns with anything except for {"channelName":"LIVE"}, you have byfron.

You can try to use Bloxstrap - An open-source, feature-packed alternative bootstrapper for Roblox, or alt accounts to get on the LIVE channel. (if this is the issue.)

2 Likes

Oh sorry my bad, Here you go! :smiley:

it returned this :

{“channelName”:“zwinplayer64”}

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH, THIS REALLY HELPED, I’VE BEEN TRYING TO SOLVE THIS FOR A WEEK, Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.