Cookie Pool System

Does relog.js automatically get the unordered cookies?

1 Like

Does this work with glitch? It doesn’t seem to be working for me and I can’t tell if its me or glitch. Would a VPS be recommended because I currently am on a budget (of 0 lol)

1 Like

You edit the source code of noblox package not implement it into your script (i think), Also glitch isnt ideal to use for Bots like these since they like to regen them alot, Invest into a VPS or somelike like that.

2 Likes

As far as I know it should work with Glitch. However, Glitch doesn’t support Cron Jobs so this entire idea won’t work on there. You should invest in a cheap VPS.

2 Likes

FYI request (including request-promise) has been deprecated. May be worth switching to something like axios.

1 Like

Do we have to be signed in as the account your getting the cookie in. Im mean like do we have to be signed in as the account we are getting the cookie from 24/7?

Clicking Log Out will invalidate the cookie. You can clear your cookies or use incognito to ‘sign out’ without invalidating the cookie.

So your saying i can just use incognito to sign in with the bot account and leave the project running on there?

What i was saying in my first comment was, do i need to be signed in as the bot account all the time to ge the cookie?

Maybe @grilme99 can help you there, as I’m also interested in that question. (If unclear, this is the question)

Do you need to login with the cookie before reologging it? I assume you have to, right?

Open an incognito window then log into your bot account. Press F12 and go to the “Application” tab at the top. Once you’re in there find the cookies bit. Copy the .ROBLOSECURITY cookie, this is what you use. Then close the incognito window without logging out.

Sorry - I’m dumb. Could you tell me how to use this in the rank management system tutorial by @CAP7A1N? How to Create a Rank Management System using Glitch

You would use this module whenever you put in a cookie.

Your dependency would need to support the cookie changing, which it probably doesn’t.

< always use the api directly >

I’m confused - I don’t know anything about JavaScript, HTML or CSS. Could you provide an example on how this could be used in my situation?

If you’re not familiar with JS, this is not for you as the module requires a level of intimacy with JS.

Hmm, alright. I’ll pay someone experienced with it. I need it for my cafe, I don’t have the time to get a new bot cookie every 3 hours.

Cookies do not expire every 3 hours. At the most, they expire every few months although the true lifetime of a cookie cannot be detected.

Well, overnight my cookies seem to expire.

What accounts do the cookies belong to? If you sign out using that cookie the cookie will be invalidated, for example.

You should use alt accounts for cookies. Sign in with Incognito, get the cookie and then close the window without signing out!

1 Like

This does work, but what exactly is the __RequestVerificationToken being used for, and how would this work as a “pool” if that API request invalidates all cookies, essentially leaving you with just one?