Corrupted CSG Union (Error code -25)

Screenshot of error:

Bug occurred on a Union I created in studio, the union renders itself as blank and is unable to be further unioned or separated:

Decomposition Geometry is still present in-game, but the union itself is not able to be seen both in-game and in-studio:

Copy of the level file with the corrupted union: CSG_Error.rbxl (24.7 KB)

4 Likes

Hi tallroblox1
Thanks for the report, we will look into this.

3 Likes

How old is this Union? Do you by any chance have the original objects you created it from?

1 Like

The union was very recent, August 8th 2020 was when I experienced this issue.

Copy of level file without unions: CSG_Error2.rbxl (18.5 KB)

2 Likes

Was this union created during a Team Create session, or a regular solo Studio Edit?

1 Like

I created the union in a solo Studio Edit

2 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

1 Like

This issue is still occurring, still awaiting further response.

1 Like

Alright, as soon as there is an update i will post about it here.

1 Like

They are working on a fix for this. I am unsure as to when it will roll out but a fix is coming. Thanks for being patience

4 Likes

Hi, I am getting this issue.
I am attempting to union the following UnionOperations.
I have attached the model for your testing purposes if needed.

CSG_Error_Code_25.rbxm (12.5 KB)

1 Like

I have this issue too with two negated parts

These two parts when I tried unioning it to create a hole caused the error code 25 in team create and on an empty baseplate (no team create.)

The other negated parts unioned without issue

unionerror.rbxm (188.0 KB)

1 Like

This happens to me too. It is incredibly annoying, especially when you spend ages on a model only for it to disappear. I hope Roblox fixes this.

Suggestion below:

I can’t help if Roblox doesn’t solve this error, but, you can save the model when you have to leave the game (If you enter and have this error just go to your “My Model” and put it in the game again).

As per our engineers: This issue was fixed March 17th. This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.