Could I bet set at the rank of owner in a group along with the original group owner?

So in this group LAB, I’ve run it with a friend for several years, we’ve recently come into controversy with the ranking of the owner. Would it be possible for an admin to set us both to the owner rank of the group?

Basically it would work the same way as our owner rank in this group currently works: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2756664

We would do it with our current group but setting multiple people to be the owner of a group requires it to have only a single rank when people are accepted. I know its a lot to ask but its practically already been done with multiple groups and I see no harm in doing it with this group.

Netblaze, the owner of said group would happily give consent to this.

Just realized this should be on feature requests, I’ll post it there.

The first link isn’t an actual feature, that’s a bug/exploit. It’s not supposed to be a thing.

I believe the reason that this isn’t a feature is because there’s still a true leader - Netblaze - but there are others with rank 255 permissions (other than owner-specific permissions), meaning they can’t be demoted by the leader. That’s a major security flaw to groups. In your case, it’s probably not an issue - but in a huge amount of other cases, it’d be catastrophic to the group.