Create a fade in logo for a loading screen

I just say three words: I LIKED IT. This was a pretty good idea on how to do this. It was possible before, and it was pretty simple, but the UIGradient make this so realistic and 1000x better.

This is really useful. Thanks!!

3 Likes

Is this open-sourced? I think this looks better than the original one.

Itā€™s just extra objects and tween effects.

Mine was just a tutorial on how to create the basic version of it.

1 Like

I am no UI master so I was just asking.

This is amazing! One of my favourite tutorials here.

1 Like

Hey how did you add the spinning fades in the background it looks great.

If you make an image like that, then make the image label a lot larger than the screen, you are able to change the rotation slowly.

I wish there was a image editor in Studio to create these sunbursts since Roblox Image Moderation hates me :joy: and thatā€™s why I gave up UI design.

Yeah. Were your sunbursts being moderated? That seems like something to bring up to Roblox.

The stuff was like clipart-level stuff like a picture of sand off Google that I was going to put on the baseplate to make a beach (this was in my early days lol, around 3-4 months ago). If that got denied and I got a warning for it, then I figured that I wouldnā€™t be able to upload anything else without it getting denied and I was right when I uploaded an ad I made as a decal that had already been approved as an ad and it got denied (cue the account warning).

EDIT: @Officiall_Studios Sorry, forgot to reply to you.

1 Like

I actually had the same issue with my first obby GFX! I put a picture of Dwight (from a Netflix show) on the graphic and got warned. Cut to a year and a half later and I just made 30$ for UI. Iā€™d recommend getting back into it!

2 Likes

Itā€™s gotten to the point where Iā€™m worried about uploading an arrow, yes, an arrow. I go crazy now thinking of everything possible that it could be denied for and thatā€™s why I never upload images.

Ur probly right, I should get back into it. Itā€™s just that people say that support doesnā€™t help you if you get a false moderation.

2 Likes

Welp, I convinced myself Iā€™d upload another image but didnā€™t.

I guess the only way Iā€™d do it is if thereā€™s a mod thatā€™ll tell me if itā€™s ok before I send the sunburst bkgd to a bot so it can randomly accuse me of uploading inappropriate content.

The image is this btw

Ik im way overthinking this

1 Like

All i can say is Give this man a rank-up

2 Likes

I am wanting the same thing. I want it to fade from black and white to full color from bottom to top. Editing the gradient edits the color of the image sadly. If anybody knows how to do this, please tell me!