Create Clothes Physic

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to have a real cloth physic, for example when you touch a vest with your character, when something is hitting it.

I was thinking of a bones system where when you touch, an animation runs depending on where the object in question is going and when the object pushes the model too much, it goes up.

Tell me if you have an idea how we can execute some kind of animation without actually exporting, or use the bones for that or something else to make something realistic.

No idea. Imo { blender —> bones } best option for realistic clothes

Maybe uhhh mesh deformation? I have no idea how that works but I’ve heard of it

Uh well but how do you do that?

1 Like

Like uhh that’s why I said I’m unsure. There might be some tutorials on YouTube.

I think this might be the effect you’re looking for (hopefully). It was made with the SmartBone Module using Bones and Meshparts and you can find the Open-Source project made by Celnak. :grin:

(Credits to Aaroncy for the footage)

It’s well documented and it doesn’t seem to put much of a strain on the server since it’s all being rendered by the client.

I heard collisions are still in the works, but you can get some really cool results if you play around with it.

SmartBone - An optimized module for Dynamically Simulated Bones - Resources / Community Resources - Developer Forum | Roblox

1 Like