Creating a Hide and Seek Game!

About Us

Hi there! I am Ethan, a developer who has been wanting to make a game for a while but can’t think of a good one. Today, I have come up with the idea to make a Hide and Seek game! (not inspired by Hide and Seek Extreme)

I am working alongside my friend, Aarush, who is also a developer. I concentrate on the scripting and the UI, where-as Aarush concentrates on the building and the overall design of the game. Although… we can’t make this game alone - this is why I am looking for other developers to help us out!

What We Need

• Builder (1/3)
  • Clothing Designer (0/2)
  • GFX Designer (1/1)

Let me know if you specialize in any other skills which may be helpful for this game!

Payment

I plan for developers to receive a rank in the group and become a part-time or full-time developer for the game (it is your decision which)!

We can discuss how often you would like to be paid in DMs. I can pay up to 1,000 robux depending on how well your previous work is.

Contact Me

You can contact me by privately messaging me on the Roblox DevForum, Discord direct messages (Coderholic#4750), or by commenting on this post.

Thanks for reading and have a great day! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey there! My team and I are intrigued in the gfx postion! I’ll contact you on discord.

1 Like

I have accepted your friend request!

I’m really interested in the job but are there any scripter positions open?

1 Like

Not at the moment… I’m sorry!

What would you be looking for on the building position?

1 Like

We need maps to be built for the game.

1 Like

I am interested here is my discord Fire#2484

i will show you my portfolio and my work hours

Have a good day

1 Like

If you need anything else tell me and ill see what i can do

2 Likes

Hello, I am Gucci_Dabs222 I am a builder that has worked on 1 game so far.
I can work for you in building.

Here is my work

Contact me on Developer Forums or on Discord:
Gucci_Dabs222#5742

I hope you will hire me! :slight_smile:

Note: I don’t need to be payed much. Minimum 20 R$ per asset.

Confused on what the clothing designer needs to do. Please specify so I can give an answer!

We just basically need fan merch.

What do you want the merch to look like and what would you pay?

2 Likes

I may quit this project to be honest, I am currently creating my own public Discord bot so I may not have time for both.

Hello! I’m interested in the builder position. I will be adding you on Discord momentarily, something#8917.

Alright, I will be sure to accept it!

Hey, do you need help making your game more realistic? I do lighting, for a small fee. Here is my portfolio, contact me if you are interested.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.