Creo | 3D Modeler For Hire! | Low-Poly AND High-Poly Modeler!

Those models look great! Will definitely consider buying from here if I’m in need of a model. Keep it up!

2 Likes

They look great, however I do recommend the dough for the donuts not being the same color as the frosting.

1 Like

Yes thank you so much. I forgot to say, those donuts were made a long time ago, before I really knew how model :+1:

Thank you so much! You do not know how much this means to me!

Thank you! It’s your choice! That means a lot to me!

Nice Work! Love those models. Keep it up! :+1:

1 Like

Those models look really good! I love the pillow and chair. The gun however looks like it could be better but it still looks good!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Keep in mind this was my first time modeling a pistol! I am still learning how to make guns and that :smiley:

Thank you so much for the feedback!

No problem! And like I said it still looks good, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

1 Like

I see some good stuff there! :slight_smile:

Just a few points of feedback (and notices):

1. I’d recommend removing or specifying this sentence:

Reason why is because if you get a lot of commissions at once or if somebody requests something that simply can’t be made within a 12 hours range, there’s a chance people will point at you saying ‘but your portfolio said…’

1. The pillow does not look low-poly at all. How many triangles does it have?
  2. For the sword, in case it’s supposed to be low-poly, I’d highly recommend giving it a low-poly feel as well. I think you’re trying to go with a low-poly, sharp-edge look on the sword but it’s hard to tell because there’s a lot of visible edge loops.

Examples of low-poly styled assets:

(I made these myself for my game :wink:)

Looking great so far! Best of luck to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is great! I actually was so wrong about that. Thank you so much the tip. Would you specify the sword as high-poly? Or something else?

Your 2 swords are something That I hope to accomplish modeling in the future. They look GREAT!

:clap:

1 Like

I was wondering if you would like to model some weapons. Also some melee weapons.
If so DM me here.

Yes I may! Friend me on discord and we will continue! Creo#0001

Have you ever modeled mobs before?

No, I haven’t. I am still practicing!

Hey there! It seems as your discord tag is not working, but I sent a friend request to you (On this name)

Hello! I love your work! I am looking for a low poly modeler! Would you be interested? Hiring a low poly car modeler

Hello, I am interested in your post about 3d modeling please reply if you can do so! jayden.#6562

Hi! I’m interested in commissioning you however your tag is invalid. My tag is cey#0001 if you’re interested in working for me. I own one of the largest restaurant roleplays on the platform.