Custom Kick [Easy To Use]

Update: Players who gets kicked using the Custom Kick will be kicked 10 seconds later using roblox’s default kick (If they are still in game).

1 Like

In those 10 seconds a exploiter can still mess up the game.

I would not recommend using this system at all.

3 Likes

As other users have mentioned, this script is unsecure and shouldn’t be used in games.

Although you have added a method to circumvent players from causing harm, this will still give players time to do harm.

I recommend, at least until Roblox adds an ability to customize the kick UI to just use the default kick method.

If you’re interested in having your own kick UI, you could teleport players to a different place in the universe which will display a kick UI with no way of them affecting other players.

A few things the separate place should have:

• No parts, models or anything except for a spawn point
  • CharacterAutoLoads should be turned off
  • Place needs to contain no client-sided scripts, at least any that can be exploited.

Admin Module/System

If you’re looking for an admin module, you’re in luck. (this is a bit of an advertisment)

I’ve development one called Minimal which is quite easy to setup and use.

I’ll be working on a security update for it shortly to improve it’s security.

More information can be found in the post.

Minimal - Easy to use admin module [OUTDATED]

Thanks!

1 Like

this doesn’t make much sense lol
if an exploiter can mess up the game in 10 seconds, what’s stopping them from doing it during the first 10 seconds (when they’ve just joined and haven’t been kicked yet)?..

also, to anyone concerned about the security flaws, just add a while true do end after the GUI tweening is done, they’ll still see the GUI but won’t be able to do anything and will crash soon.

1 Like

You’re right about the fact that an exploiter wouldn’t use his last 10 seconds of being in the server after getting kicked to “mess up” the game.
First of all, he needs to make a bypass script for the Custom Kick before getting kicked, otherwise, the exploiter wouldn’t have enough time to make one in 10 seconds, and if he doesn’t make a bypass, all of his game data, including replicatedstorage, “All of the players other than him on his client” and
Workspace will be cleared from his client which would make it impossible for him to interact with the game.

Yes, the “while true do” would work, but it shouldn’t be used that way on normal players who get kicked for example: spamming or things like that.

2 Likes

Why the advertisement tho, how is it related to the topic, I have alreadry made a basic admin that works with the Custom Kick, there’s no need of any others that isn’t making use of the Custom Kick Module if we’re talking on the Custom Kick thread.

1 Like