Custom Particle Collisions I made

You can now use this in your games for FREE! Check out this post: Particle Collisions - prevent particles from going through walls! And easily create particle collisions!

Hello everyone. I recently saw this video. I wanted to try this for myself, only to see that the model link was cut off.
So I decided to make my own system that’s like it except, it allows for orientation, emission direction, and speed! Heres a video of it:

I might make it a module, who knows.

Any feedback is appreciated!

8 Likes

cool but does collide only work on parts

1 Like

Very good! keep up your work. this would be appreciated for the developers.

1 Like

it works on pretty much anything, baseparts(mesh parts, wedges, parts, etc), and more

Thank you! I sure will continue to work on this!

can you make: Spread Direction, a setting where player take damage when touched by particle

I wish I could. But with the current particle api it’s pretty much impossible to do without adding extra stuff. Like parts. This system is meant to work with particles without extra parts.

An idea: try to recreate minecraft campfire in roblox with this.

I’ll try to. Thx for the feedback

You can now use this in your games for FREE ! Check out this post: Particle Collisions - Easily create particle collisions!

Just saying, It isn’t cut off for me?

I don’t know why its cut off for you

Oh, thats strange. Thx for telling me that. I think youtube and their new description update messed it up