[cyber ghoul] In need of a builder and scripter for a homestore! *:・゚✧

About Us
Hi!!! My name is Riri, I am 16 and a clothing designer/content creator. I own the group cyber ghoul with over 24k members! It is a clothing group I have worked on for over a year. My youtube channel is rxihanna with 28k+ subs :slight_smile:

The Job
So, I made a homestore and it is really bad :confused: I need help to finish building it. What I am looking for: someone who can build “aesthetic/vaporwave” interior. someone who can build a mansion sorta. I will also need someone who can script. I am aiming to add a donation game pass, where once you buy it you have a special donator name tag. Also a catalog option with only accessories, hair and faces. (something like royal high) but all is free and does not require in game money or robux to wear. I also want to reduce lag.

Pay:
Negotiable. I can do group funds or PayPal. I paid my last homestore builder 9000 robux which is $45 AUD. However I am open to paying more or less.

Hours:
whenever u can! sooner the better.

Responsibilities
build has to be visually pleasing (lol).

Contact
discord riri#6666

Thank you so much for your time ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

4 Likes

I am interested in scripting this, sent a friend request @incapaz#1952

Interested, builder, Edward#1362

interested builder StrongEnderman2#4377

Interested! Baitem-Building portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.