❖ Cyber Hornet! [In Detail!]

:honeybee: Hello there! This post is similar to my previous one, but this one has some major changes as well as things explained more in detail!

Components of the Cyber Hornet below :

• Body

• Honey Cannon!

• Stinger :

• Sting :

See from all angles :
  • Side View :

• Below View :

• Top View :

• Behind View :

• Front View :

Hoping to make this fully functional someday, that’d be cool! Only I don’t have experience in scripting nor do I in animating, but I promise sometime in the future I’ll make this bee a fully functional monster!

Thank you for your time! Let me know what you think! :wink:

Fully built and powered,
Through Roblox Studio.

86 Likes

It’s really useful how you’ve described it all in detail! It looks amazing and I love the new wings.

5 Likes

Is the Hornet water proof? :thinking:

I really like the build overall. It could use have the wings moved forward a little bit.

4 Likes

Definitely waterproof! I could try that, but I thought it looks better with them slightly tilted to sides. But I’ll try!

3 Likes

@Bloxquility, your work is just AMAZING! The level of detail is so mind blowing, I’ll start following you :smiley:

Keep up the awesome work!!!

4 Likes

@CompleteBroken I highly appreciate that man. Thank you for your feedback. I’m glad you enjoy my work! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No problem dude! Also are you for hire?

1 Like

Lovely! Looks amazing for roblox standards. with roblox the building tools are limited, Taking advantage of the building tools is a good idea! And I see you yourself have done that. Nice job!1!

3 Likes

Thank you @Grantman343 . I wouldn’t say the roblox studio tools are limited, the use of plugins and correct increment usage allows to grow your creativity I suppose! Though I did use blender to make some of the shapes, then imported them into studio. Thanks for your feedback! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I do not discuss these things in the reply section. Please consider checking my portfolio or private message me if you are interested in those type of things.

2 Likes

Looks extremely detailed. I can tell you payed attention to each specific part of the wasp, and the stinger looks nice. Great job

3 Likes

Thank you @Harishxx . Honestly the head was the hardest part to detail and make, scaling meshparts is very confusing :sweat_smile: .

1 Like

Update 3/1/2021

• Wings position changed (tilted them more to the sides so it is more realistic)
  • Changed color/texture of the hanging metal rings under the hornet’s head.

Overall new look :

Wings :

Rings :

7 Likes

Is the hornet, unlike real ones, heat resistant? :honeybee:

4 Likes

Not sure about that one haha. Looks pretty shiny in the pictures, so I guess it’s really hot…

1 Like

Cyber Hornet is now destroyed :

very fun un-anchoring models to see them fall to pieces.

3 Likes

Oh no! Not the Cyber Hornet… Now I am just sad :sob:
(It its kinda fun when you un-anchor models :stuck_out_tongue:)

2 Likes

I hope you saved the model before doing that…

1 Like

Looking awesome! Try add some effects in the background. Keep up the good work! :+1: :grin:

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing and wonderful quality/build you have made, you’ve fitted it correctly and it’s so smooth, yep it’s “MIND BLOWING”. It’s just so nice, I’ve been wanting to have this but it takes lots of work. Thanks for sharing as your wonderful creation!

3 Likes