[OPEN] DaffyDavinko | Translator

Hi there! I am Daffydavinko, an fluent Romanian Translator and I offer my services as an Romanian Translator! I am currently working with a global localization team, and I wan’t to say that I have got a idea and I know how to translate fast, and good quality and if you are not pleased with the translation I can re-do it, and I do not use Google Translate since I am a native Romanian.

I am available for 4-5 hours In Weekdays and 6-7 In weekends. You can contact me any time.

Prices are negotiable, I accept to be payed for whole game translation or for string. My preferred payment method is Robux Group funds, and USD is not really a option for now.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter or Discord at:

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do we know you don’t just use google translate? You haven’t shown any work yet.

2 Likes

Well I am a part of the Global Localization Service.

1 Like

And I am an Member of the RobloxDevForum, Romanian one. On discord.

1 Like

Well technically, we’re all part of the dev forum here. That doesn’t mean that whatever we do or say is automatically legitimate. You don’t need past work to show you’re talented, just translate something right off the bat that can prove that you are good at translating. Elaborate on your experiences, perhaps explain that your native tongue is Romanian or that you’ve taken classes on the subject.

When I (and many other people) first posted our portfolios to entice customers, we hadn’t worked for people before, but we still showed examples of what we could do. That is absolutely necessary if you plan to find people interested in your services. People don’t want to buy something they have no guarantee of.

1 Like