Data stores started returning "502 invalid universe"

I pushed a hotfix to our production game a few minutes ago and after migrating the servers seemed to be working fine. About 10 minutes later I went to check player counts and they had plummeted. Joining the game and looking at the server log showed me this for every single data store call

Was this a botched FFlag of some sort? I need confirmation that this wasn’t from something I changed on the developer side.

UPDATE: this is still ongoing as of 12:40pm CT.

Universe ID: 11765402359

More context: we are not abusing the rate limits of the data store API per this chart

3 Likes

we’re having the same problem out of the blue; it happens on the Production place but not on the Test place, beign the 2 places copies

Hi! Datastore is working now?
We had a moment of panic just now.

3 Likes

Data stores seem to be working in new servers for us! I can’t tell if they’re working in old servers that were broken, but I ended up going through and manually shutting them down.

Hi All,

Our team has rolled back the change that caused this issue. This issue is now fully resolved.

SrWildernessXplorer

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.