DataStore can't be accessed from client

I’m aware that it cannot be called from a LocalScript. It is not. I have been looking at this for hours. The error seems to be coming from a script that doesn’t even exist, likely from Roblox back-end. (Screenshot below)

I am working on an admin system, and we haven’t even implemented a datastore system yet. The farthest we’ve gotten is adding the dependency for the datastore’s name, and that’s it. (Literally only a :GetDataStore() function, no calls.) I also tried commenting this out. There are no DataStores created with plugins or such, I even tried making a new studio and ported everything over but still to no avail. The same error occurs.

No idea how to fix this, I’ve never seen anything like it and all the past posts on the forum regarding similar issues are just people who were trying to use DataStores from LocalScripts.

I have looked in every script, and it’s a blank studio so there is nothing else it could be from. The core script is the only one with any DataStore-related calls and I commented it out.

Thanks

Yes, I’m aware. As I mentioned, that script does not exist. Anywhere. I made an entirely new studio where there is nothing at all and the issue persists.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.