Default Properties Editor // Override any default property of any instance!

Thanks! To clarify, you only have to pay $15 one time. Feel free to cancel it immediately!

3 Likes

When it comes to using this plugin and the part where it says that the changes of older instances automatically apply to new instances like parts, why couldn’t I just use “CTRL+D” to duplicate the instance with the properties already applied? And when it comes to changing properties, why can’t I just use the in-built menu that roblox provides you with? Why should I use your product and also use it for a staggering price of 15$? How will this benefit me and return the costs of 15$?

This is arrogant and a premature assumption… stop harassing the guy over making a $15 plugin. Literally its $15… if you don’t like it don’t buy it. No one asked you to complain.

This is a great plugin, thank you!

2 Likes

Why are you arguing about a non-fantastic deal? Why are you arguing if you have made this plugin yourself? Use your plugin…

1 Like

Please don’t be toxic towards other users. He, You, and me have the same right to complain about aspects of threads that we believe should be improved, changed, or removed.

1 Like

First of all, you sound so uneducated. I am arguing about the price because others that will purchase this plugin will pretty much be getting scammed by its steep price. In general, I think the best response to this is to add a front end to my plugin and release it for free or a cheaper price preferably under $5.

There’s nothing about it that’s a scam though? Your just annoyed at the price.

You should’ve done that at the start.

1 Like

Don’t understand what was toxic about my post, could you enlighten me?

1 Like

Because you were silencing him for his complaints telling him that nobody asked him to do so. You’re not supporting a civil and elaborate discussion and instead you are trying to shut it down by telling him that he should just leave because his opinions differ from your own. That is toxicity.

Hey folks! This plugin is now available on the Roblox creator store for $10 as a one-time purchase. The Patreon version is now discontinued, but if you got it from there you will keep your copy :slight_smile:

There are also many updates made since the post was made, including:

• Bug fixes
  • Faster load times
  • QOL improvements
  • Property metadata updates

Thanks!