Deleted deleted

Sometimes also I don’t know why, like 3 people do the same thing but only one person who get this kind of problems.

No rage is new. Rage doesnt seem too dangerous, what it does: tweens your head to a big size,while making a sound and turing ur head into red + changing face , and eventually u die( explodes)

Well it’s just a reminder sometimes Roblox’s kinda too sensitive. But like I told you, also sometimes 3 people do the same thing, only 1 person who get this problems, the unlucky one.

Yeah, the sad and awful reality I guess…

I will just remake it with a better ui

WHY IS IT DELETED…It was Deleted by Roblox WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

A new one will come out soon, dont worry

it was my only chance bc i dont know how to script

Thank you so much @Valkyrop how did you do it? can u show me the Source Code

So i can make my own and you will not be pressured anymore…Pls show me the Source Code

i remember there was a ban on something called “ultimate trolling GUI”, roblox determined that it could be an example of one of those

1 Like

I am now remaking it, look at my newest post :slight_smile:

It now should be safe.

Thank you so much Valkyrop your the best

Maybe you should hire a Ui designer

Quick question, is this Admin Commands Panel troll or moderation based?

There should be an option to remove troll/fun commands.

Well you can edit it just like me *I would like to show you my design but i dont know how to send a Screenshot Sorry :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

This is basically HD admin but less organized and less cmds, why should I use over HD admin?

because it does not overcredit itself.

1 Like

That’s a pretty bad difference IMO. HD Admin has credits because multiple people helped in the making of it. Has nothing to do with performance or features.

Okay. You can’t just say “why not use this instead?” In a shop, you can have 2 similar products and its allowed, and its no problem. Just use it if you wish.

2 Likes