Deleted deleted

Here’s the PSD file:

(Had to send through Google Drive due to developer forum having issues with uploading the file)

I prefer the first one. You could add transparency to the background.

1 Like

Hey everyone. The admin is coming out soon, there are new commands that were not in the previous one.

I don’t know, the second one is more detailed and more easier to figure out.

1 Like

Looks very nice that admin panel

2 Likes

I can’t Wait till this come out right now

The concept looks better than both tbh, I feel like a gradient or background could be used

3 Likes

I know your reply is from 1 day, however, I find it annoying to find people who think they are giving feedback by just saying “your stuff doesn’t look good”. If you actually want to help somebody, at least say that their stuff is bad with a reason. “The 1st panel looks really simplified and really isn’t pleasing to look at.” isn’t helpful at all as it doesn’t give any context at why you hate it.

peace

1 Like

Update everyone!
I now added a feature that will make your life easier.
I added a ‘list’ of all players in your game beside the command window.
When you click on the name, it displays on the ‘input’ button, and will easily let you do the command faster.

I’ve already given them plenty of suggestions, i.e the color and text style and layout, yet they never take any of my suggestions. Several posts.

The first one looks more clean and new than the second one I think

1 Like

this is a certified women classic

secpnd one looks good

1 Like

I gave them feedback. What do you want? People like you make me so annoyed.

The colors and concept of panel 1 is nicer but I think it can get improved, since you are using rounded frames inside of rounded frames why don’t you add some padding?

Think floating windows inside of a floating window, but they are static

I actully never used padding, what would they do?

No no, I just meant leaving some space between borders my bad

1 Like

The first one is look like pro gui! (you are good)

1 Like

There are currently 104 commands! Currently working on a polll command! See you soon ! Happy weekend :wink:

Make the ability for users to create their own commands via a ModuleScript or something. (it’s called packages)

Can you send out link @Valkyrop like to the Model