[Deprecated] Notification Cards - Easy & Versatile UI notification system!

Thanks. Big help. Will try this when I am next in Studio. Yep it is still relevant. Been waiting for a reply and to be fair I forgot about it.

1 Like

Wow, this is cool! How could I modify this to display notifications for my upcoming plugin?

I like it a lot only bug I see is if you get to many at once they disappear and you have to clear to see them again. Other than that maybe Only thing I would like to see done would be a trello function added.

2 Likes

+1 to this bug: After 3 cards the UI starts looking like this until you clear it

1 Like

Honestly I havenโ€™t touched this system in a long time, might update it later or might not.

2 Likes

Ah I see. Appreicate the reply and keep up the amazing work. (Canโ€™t wait to see your sci-fi game)

This is really useful! Thank You so much. It will help me with a new rp game im working on. Keep on doing what you are doing you are doing such a great job :+1:

2 Likes

Struggling to get this to work, enabled the test examples script but nothing is happening

Move the notification ui to startergui, worked for me after I moved it

Hi,

I am using Notification cards in a local script, but if I try and run in a Module Script in Replcated Storage it does not error but does nothing.

Can it run in a module script?

Having same issue, and didnโ€™t even post the fix for itโ€ฆ rip

Edit: For anyone who has this issue, the solution I found was to disable โ€œScrolling Enabledโ€ in the scrolling frame properties. Somewhere under the Container in Notification UI.

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ต ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต, ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ญ๐”‚๐“ผ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ

1 Like

How can i make compatible with remote events? i tried various things but its not working.

Iโ€™ll probably be redoing this from scratch and making a v2.0 sometime in the future since itโ€™s about time that I need a module like this again and the current version is buggy and could use a lot of improvements.

I will also be making the primary method of triggering events to be calling the API instead of a bindable.

Create a remove event, and listen to that remote event on the client. When the remote event is fired, call the local event with Event:Fire()

1 Like

Just a notice to everyone whoโ€™s sent me DMs or asked questions: Iโ€™m not maintaining this anymore. It wasnโ€™t built super well and I might come out with a new system in the future that relies on Elttobโ€™s Fusion

That looks awesome!!! I will for sure use that for one of my games!!!:grin:

has anyone found a fix to the bug where it moves up when too many notifications are given??

where exactly does each folder go?

edit: nvm got it

This is great and still useful to learn from in 2023. There are some bugs such as when the notification cards move up when too many notifs are given, but overall, it is pretty easy to use.

It would also be appreciated if this system was updated!