Description / Name Update Error

Hello, I’ve been having this problem that when I try updating my Game Description it gives me an Error, I tried making changes of all sort but it did not work, I also tried Updating the Game Description without making any changes but it still did not update and told me that…image

I don’t know what to do, Could someone help me out?

Can you give us your game’s name and description?
One of these might have a word that inappropriate to Roblox.

Sure, My Game name is: Mount Kenya

@TheMurdererKO

Game Description:

:mountain:Welcome to Mount Kenya!:mountain:
Thank you for 1500 Visits your support it Motivates us!:pray:

:gem:JOIN THE GROUP FOR A FREE MEDKIT! - https://www.roblox.com/groups/4980188/Mt-Kenya💎

:trophy:Olympics Event!!:trophy:
From 22nd July to 26th July

:hammer_and_wrench: Update 7 :hammer_and_wrench: - 22nd July :pray:

• Something weird is happening to the Mountain…:alien:
  • Fixed the bright light from Helmets :bulb:
  • Fixed Tree Bugs next to Camp 2 :person_climbing:
  • Fixed Terrain Bugs and few other small updates! :sweat_smile:
  • All NEW Twin Peaks and Ghost Expedition Tents!! :triangular_flag_on_post:
  • Fixed Data Store Errors where Summits won’t count.:mount_fuji:

:joy:All Feedback info goes to our Bug Report Channel in the discowrd. :joy:

:sweat_smile:More Updates Coming soon! Stay Tuned.:sweat_smile:

:smiley:Feel Free to contact me to put up your Expedition group Tents​:smiley:

:handshake:Contact me in the Communication server is you wanna Put up your own Tent!:handshake:

:champagne:Credits​:champagne:

OfficiallySpo_oky - Creator, Builder
RealCoder - Scripter
Olicai - For his UI’s and Loading Screen!

Maybe the champagne emoji?
I think Roblox doesn’t like this type of word.

Its not Actually the Champagne Emoji… but lemme try it cause Roblox allowed it before as this was the Game Description before.

You spelled Discord wrong.
Maybe Discord wasn’t allowed because everytime I type it on Roblox chat, it’s always get moderated.

Discord is not allowed and That’s why Discowrd is what people use.

I think it might be the mention of ‘twin peaks’, since that is also slang for female ‘parts’. It’s also the name of a sports restaurant chain, but I’m very sure the filter thinks it’s the other context.

This is the wrong category for this post, building support is for feedback and support to do with building, hence the name. You should check up on the category information.

Wrong place to post this, and it’s probably the “Discord” reference that made the filter trip up.

It’s not allowed for a reason. Maybe you shouldn’t try to bypass the filter.

I strongly agree, when displaying or showing any links to discord you can not mention it directly or indirectly through things like (dizzycord or discard).

I would recommend saying “View our social links”, then you can link the discord invite as a social tab which only 13+ members will be able to view.

“View our social links” I believe is the common practice of letting people know where the links to servers are.

Absolutely agree with you, it can refer to any social media platform that roblox has authorised to be used officially; Twitter, Youtube, Discord etc

Roblox groups can be linked in the social links too.