Detecting if something is being added to the character

Hello developers, On my game currently I have a exploiter issue. The exploit is a fire/burning effect.

I did a dev console script to detect what is inside the character when this is injected I found

Fire
Fire
Fire
Fire
duration
creator
BurnSound

What they do is inject a Fire particle and a Burning Sound, I was wondering if there is some sort of easy detection for example:

if a object is added to the players character it will get instantly removed. I wasn’t sure if this is possible or not.

Thanks for looking and helping if you can :slight_smile:

-uD0ge

You can use the function ChildAdded.

1 Like

Removing objects added with event detection is not an effective way of solving your issue. You have to fix the root of the problem which is an exploiter being able to insert objects server-wide probably due to a backdoor or vulnerability. If your game has free models (scripts and physical stuff), try searching through those. If it contains keywords like
require, getfenv, setfenv or weird strings like this 12\89\67\46 then you should get rid of that segment of code and any references to it.

If you find nothing or have no free models, try checking your plugins using plugin scanners like Kronos.

Otherwise, you may have a faulty client<->server comm.