Dev_Para | UI Designer

Commissions Status: OPEN
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AboutMe_Final
Hello there! My name is DevPara! You can call me Para for short. I am a Roblox Game Developer creating primarily User Interface, but I’m also a builder. I love making User Interface Designs, I mostly make ‘Cartoony’ User Interface Designs. I work well with other people, and overall I’m quite active and motivated to do my job. I don’t give up until the job that has been assigned to me is done, but not a lot of people know that about me just yet as I am not a well-known person in general. I work on games as a full-time job, so I take everything very seriously. I’ve worked with quite a lot of people. Though my regular services are only for creating User Interface, and once I am paid, I export all of the individual pieces for the UI and send it to the clients. If you are looking to bring me onto a team, there is a good chance that I am able to do all of the above, but this is only for specific cases.

If you are interested to commission me for your game(s), I will be able to do more than to just create User Interface for your game(s). I am willing to create User Interface, import the User Interface, scale the User Interface in Studio, and make User Interface that will be compatible on all platforms (for an extra cost). Although, my usual services are only for creating User Interface for your game(s) and once I am paid, I will export all of the User Interface and send it to the clients. If you are looking forward to bring me onto a team to help you make the User Interface, there is a chance that I am able to do all of the above, but this is only for specific cases. I might have a chance of not being active as I might have other commissions to do. So, please be patient with me and I will try to make the User Interface within the dateline. Note: I do not make the vectors/icons for most of my work.

UI Design

ShowCase

Availability
At the moment, I’m available for three to five hours of the day!
Might be busy with personal projects and other commissions, but send me a friend request
in discord and I shall accept Asap!

Payment
I strictly prefer USD but accepting Robux as well if its in a high amount!
My Payment really defers on the amount of work and assets needed. (Highly Negotiable)
You pay for the Quality!
DM me and we shall discuss your budget, and the work needed.

Upfront Payment of 30% Should be provided Before I start, to avoid scams.

Contact

You can contact me on Discord: @ DevPara#2710 (Discord is Highly Preferred)
Or twitter @Dev_Paramount

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

10 Likes

Not interested, maybe in the future but awesome work.

2 Likes

Tried using your tag and it didn’t work, please contact me here; T_ommyz#1545