Developer Products Looks Thin

I choose this category because it is somehow related to “UI Design”, I don’t know if I misunderstand it. Tell me if I’m wrong so I can move this to other category

So this is my problem. No explanation to do and easy to understand. How could I fix this? Even I resized the image file, still looks thin and squished

3 Likes

The only thing you can do is make the image 420x420 pixels as this is the largest it can be on Roblox, so it will fully fit in the frame. If your image isn’t a perfect square, sadly it’s just going to have the white box around it.

That’s what exactly my image size is and still looks like that

It doesn’t look like a perfect square in the image? It looks like rectangle to me. A shape needs to take up the entire image (420x420) even if it’s just the background to avoid the white border. So technically your shape/background needs to fill the image as well.

That’s what my problem is, even I saved the file in a square shape it is still squished

Yeah, this is sadly just a problem that occurs when uploading dev product images, not sure what else to do. Looks like this developer has discovered somewhat of a temporary solution though: Developer Product Icon is Scaled Wrong - #7 by purbanics

1 Like

idk if they reported this problem already, hopefully they did. Thanks for that btw! :smiley:

No problem! I hope they did too as it’s quite an annoying bug. If the fix worked out for you, you can mark the post with the link to it as solution so others can easily find it in the future.

1 Like

I tried what he said but sadly, doesn’t work

I think I will report, if someone reported it already at least they know that it is a serious glitch

On the right hand side of your screen, edit “Resize canvas” to 420x420, and try uploading that. (As that could be what is squishing your image)

1 Like

Sorry for this but last time I uploaded the image at 420x420 pixels, it was squished. When I try again this time, it work. May be because I uploaded it like a month ago? xD

1 Like