Developer.roblox.com issue

Hello! So, I am a scripter and normally use the developer.roblox.com site for information about functions and all the other cool things ROBLOX has to offer.

However, around a week ago I noticed that whenever I wanted to see information about a topic (for example, “Teleport Service”) it would return with an “Oops! We couldn’t find what you were looking for” page. At first, I thought it was because they were moved to a whole separate page or URL. Eventually, I just left it be and worked on trying to piece together all the purposes of the functions and whatnot on my own using code I had from games I made in the past. I tried to look up solutions for the problem, but there were none (or atleast, not any related to this issue i’m facing)

Fast forward to today and I decide to clear the cache to see if that was the culprit, however, this time something changed. Instead of it returning the “Oops” page on the site, it just throws a 502 error.

Any ideas on why this is happening and what I can do to fix this?

EDIT: the issue seems to have been fixed. However, if anyone knows why this happened or any other information regarding it then please let me know

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

Seems to be the result of: