Developers needed for a Dicey game

About Me

Hi there! I’m Krunnie. I’m a small developer from Poland. I’m currently looking for developers who need some help with passing time during the quarantine.

The Team
@Krunnie - Team Manager
Vacant - Scripter
@BenDude343 - Map Builder
@blackdhruva - UI Designer
@Vee3_V - Dice Modeler

About The Job

Here’s a summary of the game

This game’s going to be a Tower Defense Simulation type of game (in short - enemies are moving down a certain path and you have to build around it and make sure they don’t get to the end of it). Instead of towers tho, you’ll be playing with dices. The more dots on the dice, the more powerful the dice is. There will be different types of dices that’ll give you different powers and advantages as well as different arenas with different enemies.

General Requirements:

• Must have Discord,
  • 13+,
  • (Preferably) should live in the North America region,

Job Details:

Modeler/Builder

The modeler/builder will be in charge of the maps as well as creating the dices. The areas are going to small and low detailed (including 1-2 minimalist maps). The dices themselves aren’t going to be really big but they have to be big enough to be able to differentiate between them.

Scripter

As the scripter, you’ll be in charge of programming the core gameplay, matchmaking, dice upgrades and power ups and UI.

UI Designer

We’ll be needing a loading/intermission screens, battle interface, menus and icons for the game.

Payment

Due to the fact that I have a really tough situation money wise, I won’t be able to pay in advance so I can only offer game percentage. If you want any other form of payment, it’ll have to happen once things in the real world start going back to normal.

Note: Percentages are subject to change
UI - 10%
Me - 25%
Modeler/Builder - 20%
Scripter - 30%
Dice Modeler - 10%

Contact

You can contact me on Discord: Krunnie#0919
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading and stay safe! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Are you looking for Modern or low-poly builds???

There’s gonna be different building styles but when it comes to the building itself, it should be low poly

Please read this:

Hi Krunnie! Your game idea it’s really interesting and seems cool, but what’s your role in all of this and why is it going to be worth the 25% of the percentage?

2 Likes

Designing arenas/dices, marketing, testing and a few other things.

1 Like

Random Dice really inspired you.
Goodluck on this!

1 Like

Ok I got a builder and a UI designer but I need someone who’d be willing to work on the dice models for me. If interested, please message me on Discord: Krunnie#0919

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.