(CLOSED) Development Team Needed

Hello! This is xKa_stel, and this is my first post on Roblox DevForum! I am really excited to be part of this forum from today onwards! This post is being created because I need a Development Team, which will be made when I get some volunteers. We will be creating games, and people who volunteer get 50% of what ever we earn.(Negotiable) This depends on how much we earn

JOB:
The scripters need to be capable of making a game like Murder Mystery 2, because that is our theme!
The builders are in charge of making maps.

Occupancy:
Scripters- 3 volunteers needed (NOW 0)
Builders- 2 volunteers needed (NOW 0)

Payment:
As I said before, 50% will be distributed DEPENDING on how much we earn.
Here are the percents for each role:

Scripters: 50% of total income
Builders: 45% of total income

Contact Info:
The best way to contact me is through discord. However, I also accept straight through DevForums. My discord user and #: TheTargetOfAll#5767
Volunteers may receive a specific email from me, regarding the project.

If interested, please write your discord info, and your roblox username like this example below. Thank you.

e.g) Discord Info: (Username then #)
Roblox Username: (Your username)

Things to wait for:
Wait for an private message from me directly through DevForums. Remember, you MUST follow the example, so that I know that you officially signed up for this Development Group.

Thank-You for your cooperation. :slight_smile:
xKa_stel (TheTargetOfAll#5767)

2 Likes

Can someone please tell me what this means…

are you going to give all the scripters 50%?

1 Like

He needs 3 people to help him code and 2 builders, they won’t be getting paid straight up. Their payment depends on the game’s success and the revenue it brings in.

I don’t quite understand his payment method, care to elaborate @xKa_stel.
Splitting 50% of the revenue across the 3 scripters?

2 Likes

If you’re hiring 3 builders, giving each 50%, wouldn’t that be 150%? 100% is the max you can go.

Sorry for that confusion. See, as I said, I am new to this. Anyways, what I meant was scripters get 20% each so, 60% total. Builders get 10% each. So in total, 3 by 20 is 60% and for builders, 2 by 10 is 20%, so I will be keeping the other 20% of the revenue.
Thanks for letting me know about the error. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.