Devforum Down? (Access Denied)

Devforum Access Denied

Hi, I’ve been trying to access the devforum and update some of my posts for a long time now, however, ever since last Friday (July 16th, 2022) I have been having issues doing so.

Images, Links, etc don’t seem to work for me and show an error:

On mobile, for me, it has been working. If anyone has a suggestion to fix it, please help.

3 Likes

do you have parental controls or anything? 'cause devforum’s* alright on all of my devices.

If you try to visit the link in that error message via HTTPS, do you still get an issue?

I can confirm that I’m receiving this issue. Most notably, I’m unable to scroll all the way down on the following thread:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/what-are-you-working-on-currently-2022/

Manually inputting the last post id (what-are-you-working-on-currently-2022/1612478/3110) pushes me back to the top of the thread, and provides the following message when reloading the page:
After receiving the ‘Access Denied’ message, I’m barred from entering the site for over 3 minutes before being allowed back again. I’m able to reproduce this at a 100% rate with the aforementioned link above.

1 Like

I was having this issue a bit earlier. @/LuaCow said it should be fixed, but then the day later it started again

If you include the thread id (without the post number) does the page resolve correctly? i.e. https://devforum.roblox.com/t/what-are-you-working-on-currently-2022/1612478

4 Likes

No, and it generates the same ‘Access Denied’ error for me, barring me out of DevForum for a period of time.

1 Like

This exact thing happened to me too and happened yesterday also. Only yesterday the access denied was different and it affected me for a few hours.

1 Like

I have not encountered this at all. Everything has been functioning fine for me.

1 Like

It seems that after viewing large threads you get this error. This happened to me twice after viewing the ‘Show off your UI designs!’ thead.

I don’t think it’s just large threads, I’ve had this on posts sent like- 10 minutes before it.