Devuhloper's portfolio || Environmental artist and builder

Back with more work!

14 Likes

This is truly outstanding how quickly and carefully make eyecandy like this. I’ll be looking forward to seeing more builds of yours.

1 Like

Was an absolute pleasure to work with. Very communicative, engaged, co-operative and consistent work ethic.

Not to mention very talented with a very fun building aesthetic. :+1:

1 Like

You are so talented i like your building style!

1 Like

#4 is the one I ordered from him. He did it fast (incredibly fast, actually, only like two weeks tops) and it was the largest build I’ve ever had and people still wish we would use it today. It runs smooth and it’s amazing. I’d definitely recommend him to anyone.

Dummy for scale.

4 Likes

let me know if you are interested in building a terrain similar to the described on the post.

Recent commission. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Daaaaaaaayum. Looks amazing dude

2 Likes

Amazing stuff. making roblox better

1 Like

Hi, everyone! :wave:

I’m only currently taking below 1500x1500 stud commissions due to my tight schedule, but feel free to contact me on Discord if you happen to need larger sizes and we can hopefully figure something out. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Recent commission.

8 Likes

Looks super nice and clean absolutely loving the work good job!

2 Likes

I sent a friend request, im BK

Did a small commission. Hope you all like it. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Just sent you a friend request! Looking to hire!

Something in the works!

11 Likes

This is beautiful, good looking terrain and low poly bridge.

1 Like

Oh dear god! All the builds look legendary! I especially like the floating island and the factory one.
Great work! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you both so much! :wink:

Additional progress!

2 Likes

I am interested in your work sir. I’ve sent you a friend request on discord. my @ is BaconPoutine#0001