Digital 2D artist for hire! (closed comms temporarily)

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as an artist for profile pictures, ads, GUIs and thumbnails. I’ve been drawing since 2 years ago and I can make cartoony and semi-realistic drawings, I can also make decals or icons for GUIs or Drawings for PETS/ITEMS

Showcase

I haven’t worked for roblox games before, but I’ve drawn many profile pictures and ads

Here are some samples of my work

Availability

I work at Monday, Wednesday, Friday and at weekends; from two to four hours a day.

Payment

Payment Methods: ROBUX or PAYPAL (PayPal avoids roblox taxing)

Pricing:

Cartoony draw (300RBX or 3.75USD)
Semi-realistic draw (400RBX or 5.00USD)
Thumbnail (500RBX or 6.25USD)

Prices ARE negotiable, but in most cases I will try to keep prices as close as possible to the pricing table

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: Xedroc#1649

Thanks for your attention! :slight_smile:

21 Likes

The way you color is actually pretty good, you seem to understand how colors work. Since I’m not a professional the only tip I could give you is that you make the lineart when doing drawings without it, it really helps to know what shape everything should be and helps you make better defined shapes (I know this from other artists).

But the main tip is that you find yt channels from experienced artists to learn useful stuff. My personal favorite is ethan becker’s channel, he is funny and tells you how to make perfect practice so practice makes perfect; he also gives you tips on how to make sketches, shapes and most importantly, he will tell you about professional artists you can learn from and he gives you their instagram profiles so you can check the drawings.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion !!!

1 Like

Hey, sent you a friend request on Discord (Puwutin#0069)

1 Like

Okay, I accepted it so you can message me : P

Awesome, fast and high quality. Totally recommend.

Sent you friend req on discord.
Wiggle_RBX#6434

1 Like

An artist worth every penny… Err… Ticket… Hold on… Ah yes, Robux! Worth every Robux.

Xedroc is an amazing, and Talented Artist. I had hired him to make a Semi-realistic draw of my profile picture and I’m impressed!

I highly recommend hiring him.

Did you happen to change your discord?