Digital artists needed for VFX and GUI! Generous $$$!

Hey all,
We at Blox Kart Racing are seeking developers for our game, Blox Kart Racing. We are in need of VFX and GUI developers for our game.

Current Developers
Emilys Creations - Environment Design & Scripting
@zhuls1 - Scripter

What We Offer
We are looking for artistic individuals that can design appealing graphics for visual effects and the GUI. Must have an impressive portfolio of professional quality assets. Depending on your experience, you will be working on icons for items and vehicles, or developing effects such as custom flames or mud particles etc. This is not ongoing work. Rather, it will involve a bunch of smaller jobs.

Payment
Our preferred method of payment is paypal. Paymount amount will be negotiated on a per asset basis. I can assure you, we pay generously.

Contact Us
Please reply to this post or direct message me through the forum.

I’m interested in you leaving my discord to speak for private and detail lasdar17#9866

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-astraaxis-ui-designer-creative-director-game-designer-and-planner-render-artist-composer-and-graphic-designer/510955

Really interested in this job! Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Portfolio: PappyFrost | User Interface Designer For Hire!

Disc: Pappy#3521

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.