Dino Daycare | Seeking Builder

We’re recruiting a builder to a daycare!

About Us

Dino Daycare is a group with over 60 thousand members at the moment. Due to our expansion within the daycare community, we’ve got a really well reputation because of our staff members who are not only professional, but also fast upon responding and really productive. We’ve also got a Directorate Team that’s responsible upon the productivity and the operations within our group.

The Team
You - Head Developer
ScriptedArcanum - Scripter

You can see our progress so far here: 🦕 Dino Daycare - Roblox

About The Job

We’re looking for a highly skilled Builder whose ready to take the step as Head Developer here at Dino Daycare.

Right now, we don’t have any examples of the building and how it’ll look like, but we would like to obviously be comforting and welcoming to the ROBLOX users. The only requirement we have is that if you would like to become Builder is to know that we’d prefer it to be low-poly.

Payment

We don’t have a specific payment yet as our payment’s up for negotiation between the contractor and the one who gets hired. Once you get the job, you’ll be wished to do a legal contract to ensure that you won’t scam us.

Contact Us

You can contact me at Developer Forum or DM me at discord: hm#1720.
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I would be interested in taking the job as builder. If you would be able to contact me on discord so we can take a look if I am competent to take the job or nor.
sincerly, Eladon

discord: Eladon#1665

Definitely interested in this position! Sent a FR over on discord.

This will be opened till Friday to give people a chance to apply.

1 Like

Hi! I believe I’m extremely capable of materialising any ideas which you may present, as well as sharing my own suggestions! Here’s my portfolio :slight_smile:

Discord: Exloos#9301

Hey there, I’d really like to know what price range you are offering for this commission, and I’m sure that we could negotiate that within DM’s. Anyways, I’ve done some previous contracting work underneath old ownership for this group in the past, and would be happy to return and contribute some more.

My portfolio is here, which contains some of my past works:
[Squidzyee - Building Portfolio]

Hopefully if you like what you see, we can discuss the details of this commission. My only weakness is that I don’t create assets in Blender.

Squidzyee#8896

Let’s talk private and I’ll try to answer your questions the best I can.

1 Like

I am available, I am a 3D Artist you can see my portfolio and contact me here or on discord Shematics#9419

Hi there! Really quite interested in this position. Here’s my Portfolio! [COMMS CLOSED] BuiIdism | Builder & Intermediate Modeler Portfolio

I am interested, I added you on Discord. (I am $elo#0001)

I have 2 years of experience creating similar things and I am also trusted by the owner (EzraArcanum) as we have been friends for nearly 4 years!

Hello. I’m interested in this position. I’ll post my portfolio here but I’ve sent a FR over Discord to talk more.

Discord: outfoxing#0001

1 Like

Just gonna leave this here :flushed:

Closed at the request of the original poster.