Directly Linked Properties, an idea that could save us a lot of time!

Well if you read the Description, that case doesn’t seem all that bad to me, and its one of those things that the developer would have to do intentionally.

There should be obvious restrictions on this, why would you need to DLP a Disabled value on a script?

And the thing about the XML file, why would anyone want to try and forcibly do something that harmful to there own game? This idea seems just as secure as everything else, as long as it’s implemented properly.

That being an example, that something harmful can be any sort of things, and it isn’t a matter to take lightly.

Say for example I get this DLP to work on some RobloxLocked object, as mentioned before, and suddenly CoreGui is no longer RobloxLocked. I can then now prompt a purchase on the user and see how much R$ they have left, or view if they’re above or under 13. There’d likely need to be a lot of measures taken for this feature, and it doesn’t seem worth it considering there’s not a large amount of people who’d just use it as opposed to the script alternative.

Couldn’t you do this without implementing DLP? The chances of someone actually being able to do such a thing are very slim, and I’m sure there is a much easier way to do this without DLP considering I’ve seen it done before.

If this is the case, implementing DLP could actually improve the overall security of Studio. If that’s true, I think its time well spent!