(DISCONTINUED)Secure X: Anti-Cheat software for ROBLOX

Please elaborate, I’m not sure what this means

2 Likes

I’ve not claimed it to be advanced yet, but eventually

2 Likes

Again, you seem to have forgotten that I’ve not claimed this to be advanced yet, the goal is for it to be advanced eventually

2 Likes

The title literally says “Advanced” Anti-Cheat

5 Likes

Jailbreak, Adopt Me, and bloxburg do all have anti-cheats…
regardless, this is a poorly-coded anti-walkspeed in disguise.

this script is completely useless as all it does is literally fire a remoteevent from the client if the walkspeed is changed (this can literally be bypassed by deleting the script or remote)

you can find more advanced anti-exploit tutorials on youtube, that’s all i’ve got to say.

4 Likes

as of now this would be incorrect.

there were a few detection methods a while back but those have been patched by the exploit developers so you’d need to create something to prevent injecting scripts instead.

3 Likes

I listed one way out of many that your anti-cheat could be defeated, the gist of my reply is that it’s not secure at all. @Amiaa16’s reply goes into some more detail about it.

2 Likes

No, it doesn’t. It can only be invoked on the server.

2 Likes

I am unsure of what your comment contributes to the discussion… it is neither agreeing, disagreeing, elaborating nor simplifying what I said…

2 Likes

Ummmm the title…? “Advanced Anti-Cheat-…”

1 Like

I called what is contributed so far basic

2 Likes

Send the documentation for it.

2 Likes

All the source code is on the github link

3 Likes

@Amiaa16 doesn’t mention anything about hooking namecall, so what is namecall?

2 Likes

RemoteEvent.FireServer CANNOT be connected on the client
Also, the “unnecessary” waits are to let things load before accessing them

2 Likes

Thats a pretty funny contradiction, seeing as you call FireServer in ClientSide.lua.

P.S. namecall is a metamethod introduced by Roblox for the sake of optimization. The point is that this could be easily bypassed in various ways including the one I mentioned, which is namecall hooking.

5 Likes

Except you cant connect it in the client, which is what i meant

2 Likes

Also, do you have a wiki link to namecall? cant find it anywhere

2 Likes

Are you referring to not being able to connect to OnServerEvent? Because thats pointless seeing as hooking namecall will provide the same behavior.

Also, namecall isn’t documented as far as I know, aside from one old blog post about it many years ago.

3 Likes

All of the games you just listed have an anticheat

5 Likes