Discord-To-Roblox Ban bot

Awesome.
I do wish there was a tutorial on how to set up your own mysqli database, to do this system.
I find it easier to use a mysqli database, as a google account, is not meant to store such information.

2 Likes

Is this able to be hosted on visual studio code?

1 Like

This bot is generally old and hard to set up I suggest using v4 [V4] Discord-To-Roblox Bot | 100% Free, New, User Friendly & Stable! - #24

That is general biased (opinion) comment to be honest, but this bot I have been using for half a year and it super easy, and super to easy to make another file on the same sheet to ban them from appealing. I honestly been loving this system. This took me all of 25 minutes set up! (excluding studio load time and reading instructions.) Per the Freedom of Speech, we are all entitled to very own opinions. I am glad that bot you made works for you.

1 Like

i keep gettings this error, i have changed code and looked up it on axios, but i keep getting this error

You can use this version if you want, but there was a 2nd version released.

oh, i didnt know that

thank you

Oh boy. Now a lot of people are going be on glitch running around with html/js and make glitch go haywire,

and why not do it on the glitch forum instead? I think this would be a better fit on there because roblox is NOT html/js based, it’s Lua.

Well, I think it would be more appropriate to put it on the Roblox DevForum because this is directed towards Roblox developers rather than Glitch users that may or may not play Roblox.

2 Likes

The bot works and detects the ban message from discord but doesn’t post it on google sheets.

Doesn’t work July 27th 2020 :frowning: man this looked really cool too. Roblox side works, but not the discord side.

You will have to find another hosting provider to host the Discord bot on as Glitch does not allow pinging services anymore.

why are you doing this to me, now I can’t play anything :c

Can you explain more on what you mean?

I am banned from A LOT of discords lol

CRITICAL Replacement
I have now found another way to ping the bot instead of Glitch you should consider repl.it as using Glitch will result in account termination.

https://repl.it should do the job, check out my recent post above.

I recommend using role ids not role names but great system!

Wonderful job, I actually made a forum about this a while ago and never got any straight forward answers, I thank you so much for the little walk through on how to make it possible! :smile:

or we can spam http get async request to fetch the guild name json format :wink: