Discord Webhook Kill logs API

Alright, so basically I’m using an Adonis Kill logs Plugin and a general use Adonis API/Webhook script.
I’ve been working day and night trying to make it so Kill Logs get logged into the server. Then I happen to ask someone and they show me a discord that has kill logs logged to their server. Would anyone know how to assist or happen to have one themselves?

5 Likes

You just record each kill and send a request to your discord webhook link. Tutorial on discord webhooks in roblox here.

1 Like

Please don’t do this. This is API abuse and is really not what Discord webhooks are for. Discord isn’t a logging service.

6 Likes

+1 on this. I’ve seen people get emails from Discord threatening account termination if you continue to misuse their service. Not only does this bog their servers down especially if your game blows up and is a hit on Roblox, but you could get terminated or have your access to webhooks suspended.

Instead, if you’re using this for a development purpose, I suggest you use a service made for logging, not for chatting.

2 Likes

Discord Webhooks are for data transfer or lightweight logging, not mass logging. This will get your webhook deleted or blocked if you request too often, or your server or account (or both) deleted, aka it’s API abuse like posatta said, find an alternative, or trust people you give admin to.

Read up on Discord Rate Limits
Also their (developer) Legal stuff

2 Likes